Monday, June 30, 2008

Clauses #112 - She Has Bad Teeth... Like, Really Bad


Now most of you reading this probably aren't as despicable as I am. I promise you though, all the things I'll say in this entry is the sole responsibility of my tainted brain. You see, my brain makes me do things, or rather notice things and is not able to put those things to rest. Say for instance, terrible teeth. You all know what I'm talking about: the person that covers their mouth when they smile, or maybe someone who doesn't smile at all. I suppose the most annoying thing about these people with terrible teeth is the fact that it could all be fixed for them for a nominal fee... nominal in comparison with the amount of ridicule of course.

Now of course this clause excludes the underprivileged. That being said, the next time you interact with a person with a GRILL, you can mention it to your friends without hurting anyone's feelings.

Just Sayin' -T

No comments: