Thursday, June 26, 2008

Random Email Traffic from Today

Sorry guys, I know this isn't necessarily Man Clause related, but I had to post this.


Seriously Mistaken:


Hey- I'm just curious why you would tell one of my friends, _____, that you dated me and then not even say nice things about me???? The funny this is, I have never even hung out with you (not even as friends- let alone- dating!!!) so you don't even know me. I just thought it was really rude and I've never done or said anything bad about you so I don't know why you would lie and talk shit... This town is smaller than you think so please keep your mouth shut. Thanks!

_____

[Is this girl serious? Why would I ever say anything like that? Deep breath... in... out. Okay, be nice Tyler.]

Me:


Sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. I never said anything of the sort.

[Just a basic, please end this now. I don't know what you're talking about, but I'm still going to let you live, ok?... We'll see]

Seriously Mistaken:

So you're telling me that she is lying to me??? Highly doubtful. I've known her for like 3 yrs and she has never lied to me. Whether it's true or not- I don't want to hear it again please. Thanks.

[Well after this I had to light her up. It's funny how people can keep going and expect me to be able to control what people gossip about]

Me:

I don't appreciate your tone. Please re-evaluate your source before you decide to come after me with offensive profanity, because I do not appreciate it.

Anyone who knows me knows that 1. I would never date a girl like you (no offense) and 2. That I would never SAY I did something that never took place. It's laughable.

I've deleted you off my friends list so it won't be so tempting for you to send me more harassing messages. Please stop.

*BLOCK*


Whattttttttttt!!! Another cocktail waitress bites the dust and Tyler wins again!

Just sayin' -T

No comments: